Meeting rooms inside Cook Library include:
- LIB 206AA (conference room)
- LIB 206Z (classroom)
- LIB 209A (Gallery)
Click the Info button next to each room below to view a description of the room.
Guidelines for Use of Cook Library Meeting Rooms
- Reservation requests must be made by a university employee. Student group advisors must reserve the room for student group use.
- Standing or recurring meetings will not be scheduled for these rooms.
- Reservation requests should be submitted at least three business days (Monday-Friday, excluding university holidays) in advance of the meeting.
- Scheduled meetings may begin thirty (30) minutes after the library opens. Scheduled reservations must end by the earlier of either 10 p.m. or 30 minutes before closing. Check Cook Library hours online to confirm hours of operation.
- The room must be left in good order. Chairs and tables must be returned to their original location, food disposed of, equipment turned off, and the door locked.
- There is no charge for use of the room; however, groups may be liable for damages, lost equipment, or cleaning costs.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding