Cook Library Room Usage Guidelines for Cook Library Art Gallery, Cook Library Room 123,
and Cook Library Room 110:
- The first priority for Cook Library Room 110 and 123 use is for University Libraries' functions and Instruction. If a room is not needed by University Libraries, it may be reserved for university faculty or staff. Student organization advisers should reserve a room for student organization use. Standing meetings will not be scheduled for these rooms.
- This form must be submitted at least three business days (Monday - Friday, excluding university holidays) in advance of your meeting.
- Reservation requests must be made by a university employee. Student group advisors must reserve the room for student group use.
- Scheduled meetings may begin thirty minutes after the library opens and must conclude thirty minutes before the library closes. Meetings scheduled in Cook Library Room 110 must end by the earlier of either 9p.m. or 30 minutes before closing. Check library hours to confirm hours of operation.
- There is no charge for use of the room; however, groups may be liable for damages, lost equipment, or cleaning costs.
- Please allow time for set up. Room setup is the responsibility of the booking party.
- Deliveries of food, equipment, or other items are the responsibility of the group reserving the room and such deliveries should be made during the time the room is reserved. For IVN access, plase contact iTech.
- The room must be left in good order. Chairs and tables must be returned to their original location, food disposed of, and the door locked.
- Meeting attendees must enter and exit through the library’s public entrance located at the north end of the building.
- Meeting attendees must abide by the library’s Acceptable Behavior Policy.
- Problems with the room should be reported to the appropriate library assistance desk listed below. Technical assistance with equipment and/or internet access may be limited during evening and weekend hours.
- Cook Library Art Gallery and Room 123 – Circulation Desk (601)266-4250
- Cook Library Room 110 – Research Services Desk in the Learning Commons (601)266-4249
- The room key should be checked out prior to the meeting and returned to the appropriate library assistance desk immediately after the meeting concludes.
- Cook Library Art Gallery and Room 123 – Circulation Desk
- Cook Library Room 110 – Research Services Desk in the Learning Commons