About the Study Rooms at Cook Library
- Twenty (20) rooms located on the first through fourth floors.
- Study rooms are equipped with all-in-one ConferenceCam (camera, speaker, and microphone) and 55-inch monitor with wireless keyboard, mouse, and remote controls available for check out at the Circulation Desk on the first floor. Some rooms also have a whiteboard. Dry-erase markers and eraser may be checked out at the Circulation Desk on the first floor.
- Drop-in usage is welcome, but priority is given to reservations.
- Rooms may be reserved by current Southern Miss students, faculty, and staff for up to three hours at a time and up to two weeks in advance. Study rooms are intended to provide space for study and may not be used for semester-long instruction or office hours.
- Doors to study rooms are unlocked. DO NOT LEAVE PERSONAL ITEMS UNATTENDED.
- Contact the Circulation Desk for more information: 601.266.4250
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding